1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
My first dA account was created in 2006-2007ish?
2. What does your username mean?
3. Describe yourself in three words.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Some bullshit that isn't on dA anymore. I think it was probably of a fallen angel O.C. I used to roleplay with. Or a deviantID.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Art for other people. Being showered with someone else's happiness because I made art they were expecting brightens my day.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Oh man. Probably hyper realism. Squinting at something trying to get it perfect appeals to me.
8. What was your first favourite?
Like the first thing I favorited or the first thing of mine that was favorited? What? I don't know. You got fingers. Go look.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Digial art since that's mostly what I watch.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I don't really have a favorite.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I would hang out with anyone who wanted to meet up, to be honest. But be warned I'm anxious as fuck and might make an awkward scene.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Without dA and the people on dA I probably would have stopped drawing because drawing things and not having anyone to show it to is unsatisfying.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
I have a shitty wacom tablet and I mostly use Manga Studio lately. I do like to draw in my sketchbook with pencil sometimes though.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Probably at work. Since I'm not supposed to be arting there. It makes me want to art when I can't art.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Oh man. I don't know. But if I had to guess it was probably when I got this:
Like. This is the first thing anyone drew for me ever. It sucks that this user isn't active anymore... A lot of people aren't active anymore...
Lots of love from your ever devoted deviant,
Tumblr Instagram Youtube Goodreads